We will be asking everyone — residents of the city, those who make decisions about what happens in the city, architects, other specialists and urban space clients — what kind of city they want to be living in and how they can make that countries and Estonia, including their good sides and those that need a little tweaking, and discussing how these urban environments came about.Sharing their thoughts, ideas and inspiration will be:
- Toomas Hendrik Ilves, President of the Republic of Estonia
- Jacob van Rijs, Co-founder / Director MVRDV & President BNA International (Royal Institute of Dutch Architects, The Netherlands);
- Andres Sevtsuk, Urban Researcher and Architect (Estonia);
- Patrick Quist, Landscape Architect, Quist AB (Sweden);
- Marco Steinberg, Director of Strategic Design, Sitra (Finland).
Where: Kumu Art Museum, Weizenbergi 34/Valge 1, Tallinn
When: 15 May 2012, starting at 9:00